R & D
If you want to learn more about us, you’re in the right place. Read to learn how we managed to grow our business so fast.
R & D Products:
The company has separate divisions, manned by competent personnel, which are collectively recognized by the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India.
Formulation Division: Modern Medicine.
Moreover, the company’s major business interest is on the formulation of pharmaceutical dosage forms and, new products, comprising new bulk actives that are launched at regular intervals. Apart from conventional dosage forms, the department is working on newer technologies.
Analytical Development – The department has a sophisticated instrumentation facility for:
Firstly, analytical process development, and
Secondly, stability study of formulated products and bulk actives.
Further these processes are transferred to the quality control department for the production of quality products.
In addition, we are always concerned with a pollution-free environment. Most importantly, to achieve this objective there has been a continuous effort towards environment-friendly processes. Similarly, some of these techniques have been successfully implemented in the effluent treatment plants of our factories.
Clearly, we at Diamond Drugs make sure that critical evaluation takes place at every step of the manufacturing process. For the same following are taken care of:
Infrastructure & Facilities:
- Certainly no wood or asbestos component.
- Assuredly, each zone has separate AHUs (Air Handling Units), dehumidification unit, and dust extraction systems.
- Definitely the entire manufacturing facility & microbiological lab is ventilated with air control system to ensure clean working environment and prevent cross contamination due to settling of airborne dust particles.
- Segregation of every critical processing activity in each zone, to avoid cross-contamination.
- Admittedly cota-stone & epoxy flooring in all primary areas.
- Evidently respective zones, areas, and even uniforms marked with specific colours to ensure total segregation.
- Clearly air environment conditioned in each area concerning temperature, humidity, filtration, particle counts, room air changes, pressure, flow direction, etc.
- Double Pass Reverse Osmosis (RO) water system, ambient temperature SS 316 loop circulation water line, with UV & online monitoring of conductivity and TOC
- Chiefly independent quality control laboratory with modern instruments to perform instrumental, chemical, and microbiological testing.
- Undeniably all critical production equipments are PLC controlled and cleaning is done through CIP systems.
- Isolated & Independent manufacturing facilities for Beta-lactam capsules.
- Undoubtedly sampling and dispensing activities are performed under RALF station. We at Diamond Drugs make sure that utmost care is taken at each level of the manufacturing process so that we can provide you the best quality medicine.
Quality & Safety:
Obviously, quality and safety are our number one priority, and we at Diamond Drugs will not accept anything less than the highest standards where a patient or employee safety is concerned. Absolutely, Diamond Drugs global quality infrastructure is enforced through a strong and effective foundation of policies and procedures in all our activities worldwide. Our focus is always on doing the right thing. Positively, our processes and systems are continuously evaluated to ensure consistently high product quality and compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP). Similarly, we demand the same high-quality standards from our suppliers and distributors worldwide. Employees in Diamond Drugs work according to a comprehensive set of policies and procedures, participating in ongoing quality and safety certification and training programs as well as cGMP training and certification. Clearly, we strive to continuously improve our policies and procedures to assure we have best-in-class programs. As we constantly re-examine and improve our practices, we are determined to provide unsurpassed standards of quality and service for patients, customers, and colleagues, as a trustworthy partner for quality medicine. Transparently our focus is on what’s most important. The quality of our products and the safety of our employees.
However, Diamond Drugs commitment to patient safety is achieved through an ongoing process of pharmacovigilance.
- Adverse Event reporting: Firstly, we maintain an Adverse Event Reporting database and global procedures, as well as a global network of drug safety officers across Diamond Drugs, to compile adverse event information and ensure compliance with regulations globally.
- Safety monitoring: Lastly, we have developed processes and procedures for the timely, and proactive monitoring of the safety profiles of our investigation and marketed products.