Lycimond Aloe Vera Skin Gel
Besides, being a new entrant, Lycimond Aloe Vera Skin Gel, into the LYCIMOND Family. But, it is enriched with the goodness of aloe vera over 90 (ninety) percent and other nutrients for soft and glamorous skin.
LYCIMOND ALOE VERA SKIN GEL - PUNCH LINE:
Glam-up in Style with Gift from Mother Nature.
Most importantly, Lysine, being an essential amino acid having exceptional angiogenic properties. However, which assists in wound healing and reduces the healing time. Moreover, it works naturally by assisting and boosting the body’s own healing process. In other words, LYCIMOND assures quality healing and stopping keloid formation.
Natures Gift For Youthful Skin Since Primitive Ages.
Gift of mother nature, packed and formulated hygienically. Other than, being an antiseptic and anti-aging ayurvedic gel is a rich skin repairing and healing gel to heal dry and rough skin overnight. After that, the regular use of Lycimond Aloe Vera Skin Gel will brighten, firm, and provide happy soft glamorous skin by healing and hydrating the skin naturally. Therefore, it is the most preferred formulation for all dermatologists. Additionally, approved, prescribed and recommended for regular use by physicians.
Enriched with Aloe Vera, L-lysine, Almond Oil & Wheat Germ Oil.
Ways Of Use:
- Initially, clean the skin well and then apply gently massaging in the gel.
- Next, in case the cut is open and deep, it is advisable to apply the gel, only when the cut is almost closed and has begun to dry up.
- Finally, for best results apply twice a day is sufficient quantity, massage gently, and leave.
What is Lysine?
Please note, the human body cannot make lysine. Amongst one of the nine essential amino acids. Being an essential amino acid that is used for biosynthesis of proteins. Each 5ml of LYCIMOND ALOE VERA SKIN GEL, Lysine is 1% v/v.
Benefits Of Lysine:
- Detects & heals micro-wounds over the skin surface. Hence, proving to be an excellent anti-wrinkles & anti-infective agent.
- Cosmetic value: Fades off patches, scars, and pigmentation, to make the skin cosmetically accepted.
- Sun protection: L-Lysine ensures enhanced sun protection more than egg protein. Hence, it protects the skin from UV toxicity.
- First and foremost, lysine ensures the remodeling process from collagen III to collagen I.
- By all means, it stops healthy tissue necrosis.
- Basically helps in melanin formation and restoration at optimum levels.
What is Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera Benefits:
- Firstly, maintains skin texture and does not allow healthy cells death.
- Secondly, particularly anti-wrinkle: Ensures good collagen synthesis.
- Thirdly, sun protection: Equally protects from UVA & UVB. Hence, it reduces the chance of developing skin cancer.
Almond Oil Benefits:
- Assuredly, moisturizes the skin.
- Notably reduces the scar, cellulitis, and stretch marks.
- Treats dark eye circles drastically.
- Largely, effective for strong, shiny, and healthy hair.
- Greatly non-messy, non-allergic, and un-oily 24*7 skincare.
What is Wheat Germ Oil?
Wheat Germ Oil Benefits:
- Surely, it provides the strongest skin antioxidant. It helps in repairing and regenerating healthy skin cells.
- Used majorly for the treatment of scarring and inflammation due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Definitely, a great moisturizer for the skin and hair.
- Certainly assures healthy rejuvenation, moisturizes, protects, and heals from varied skin conditions.
- Making the skin feeling juvenile.
Glam-up naturally with the goodness of Aloe Vera, Lysine and other pure beneficial oils in Lycimond Aloe Vera Skin Gel